What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad syncing extremely slow

rkayd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am wondering why my iPad syncs so slow. Is something set wrong? It's been syncing now for several hours and it's about 2/3 done backing up. I've only used up about 12GB out of the 64. What will happen when I fill it up more, will it take a whole day?

pabyadrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
some say yes,,,,take long...

is there any posible things not to back up?

OP
R

rkayd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean. I bought the iPad on Saturday and set it up. I imagine I synced it on Sunday. And I for sure synced it Monday, and Tuesday evening was when I wrote the post while I was syncing it. So if you mean when I synced it before Monday evening (which was the yesterday I wrote about in my 11:29 post) then like I said I 'think' I synced it on Sunday, otherwise it was just the setting up which I don't consider a sync and would obviously take a long time.

Most reactions

Latest posts