What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad-Sweden's arival !

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there !

Im a swedish iPad user.
Got my first iPad Wi-Fi 16gb day 2 after the US release, and when the 3G arrived I also manage to get hold of one day after the US release, and It was the iPad Wi-Fi 3G 64GB.

Since the day i got the first one I´ve been tweaking and modding on all the levels, sometimes It when totaly wrong, and sometimes It ending with success, and still learning....

Im here to pick up some good tricks & tips and give my so far knowlage about the iPad and Cydia/Rock/Firmware´s/apps etc.

I love SSH & iFile, two of the best tools to get the most out of your Apple device.

So you surely gonna see me out there !

Last edited by a moderator:

alec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahh, lots of iPad enthusiasts here! I'm enjoying my iPad too and discovering all the things I can do with it. The apps are the best, for gaming, music, books, you name it! Recently downloaded one that allows me to use it as a phone - makes free calls to other users and works on 3g or wifi network. It's called Freephoo and is available at the App store. You really should check it out though its right now available only in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. I'm not sure when it will release in other countries.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

nevina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know ifi can get a 3g card for ipad2 in Oslo and for how much per month?

Most reactions

Latest posts