What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad stand is also a charger, 5 bucks!

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New universal Dock charger stand holder for Apple Ipad - eBay (item 110557797708 end time Jul-20-10 09:47:31 PDT)

With the iPad Dock, you get easy access to a dock connector port for syncing or charging, and an audio line out port for connecting to powered speakers via an optional audio cable. The iPad Dock also supports other iPad accessories, such as the iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter and the iPad Camera Connection Kit
100% Brand New and Good Quality.
Dompact design and good match with Apple iPad.
Charge your iPad and perform synchronization on the Apple ipad Dock.
This Apple iPad charger made of quality material and premium craftsmanship.
Watch movie,video or photo on TV from your ipad(RCA cable is not included).

Drag Bunt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's not a charger until you connect your own cable and wall wart, It's more of an extension plug built into a stand, but for 5 bucks, might be worth it to some.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I take it you won't be sporting a case anymore? Or will you be removing the iPad from your ZooGue everytime you want to use the dock?

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I take it you won't be sporting a case anymore? Or will you be removing the iPad from your ZooGue everytime you want to use the dock?

lol, never thought of that, but Im will modify it, I will sand the edges untill it fits with the zoogue case, will post too after I do this!

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

lol, never thought of that, but Im will modify it, I will sand the edges untill it fits with the zoogue case, will post too after I do this!

Post a picture,,,, let's see what you bought

nthnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've purchased many cases from China/Hong Kong, but I'm always weary to purchase anything that incorporates electronics from there (as many of the cases I've purchased, clearly aren't of high quality).

nthnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've purchased many cases from China/Hong Kong, but I'm always weary to purchase anything that incorporates electronics from there (as many of the cases I've purchased, clearly aren't of high quality).

Your iPad was made in China. ;)

I realize that. But the iPad manufacturing process was clearly held to higher standards than all of the cases were. Cases I've purchased tend to have a look like they were made in someones basement.

Most reactions

Latest posts