What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad speaker not loud enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning

I have just purchased the iPad 2 (loving it!) however it is to be used by my husband who has lost his "language" skills following a stroke. I've downloaded some speech therapy apps which he's been working through pretty well. BUT - the volume on the iPad is not loud enough for him so I want to get him some external speakers. I do already have two iPod Docking stations and wondered if there is a cable I can connect the iPad and the dock station together in order to give him the volume he needs to hear correctly? Can anyone advise me please? If not would you be able to recommend any other external speakers (not too bulky) Thank you so very much.

OP
M

MrsMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much - I just bought one here in UK - it was < $8.00 inc tax!
Thanks again!

Kilgore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd suggest wireless too, much more convenient. I really like my iHome iDM12BC speakers that I've been using for the past week. Decent sound, rechargeable and wireless via Bluetooth - very happy with them. About $60 on Amazon.

They're a great size for me - think Chipotle burrito. I like the size/convience of them much better than the Creative D-100, which were too big, required batteries and had some bluetooth pairing issues.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread was started in 2011, and the participants haven’t been back for years. If you are facing problems with your accessories, please start a new thread. There’s certainly someone that can help.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts