What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Reviews

adyhooper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before 1 year I used iPhone that is created by Apple and that was nice experience for me. It has very simple and beautiful external design, best display with resolution of 1024×768 pixel and its Media Consumptions are very nice. It also support great gaming facilities, web browsing capacity, social networking sites, Misc Apps etc.

Esquire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad is more than a toy for me. I mean, you play your toy for a while and you bore. But with iPad you can do many daily things.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I decided to give my almost new iPad 1 to my youngest sister after I bought iPad 2 knowing the latter is better. I found almost nothing different between the two except speed and cam. Now she uses her iPad 1 for communicating, teaching, organizing, social networking, and surfing more than I did before. I think it depends on the person who uses and who can maximize its purpose.

Most reactions