What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad release date in Denmark?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPAD in Somewhere

Hi Stine, yet nobody know clearly when he will come out and witch country in first.

I paid a visit in you're website and i envy you to be so talented photograph ....

I guess you want to use the Ipad as portable portfolio or maybe see you're shoot in bigger screen ??

One of my friend also photograph, want to buy an ipad for presentation ,and help the customer to choose immediately ( wedding for example)

Regards from Asia

When will the ipad be released in Denmark ???

Thanks in advance
Art portraits

Last edited by a moderator:

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome!

How did you get the tree to show a heart with a bow in "Kiss the Bride III?

pretty cool. ;)

alec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go Apple! I'm an out and out Apple fan and gizmo freak- I have the iPhone, iPod and I bought the iPad the week it was launched. There are so many neat apps available-I particularly like pandora for music and another one called freephoo with which I'm able to make phonecalls to my friends. I think it's right now available in Sweden, Denmark and Norway so am waiting for it to be launched in other regions as well.. I've downloaded it to make phone calls using my wifi connection. You've really got to try it out - the call quality is quite good. It's available at the App store.

Most reactions

Latest posts