What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD on Belkin N+

ObsessionFatale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have exactly the same problems. Unfortunately, I have v1000 so no new update. Something I am going to try though is turning off the security and turn on mac address control. Hopefully this will resolve the issue.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I own an Ipad just frustrating that I have to reconfigure my router from WPA2 to 128 WEP. I have done so and it now works flawlessly, however I am disappointed with the IPAD needing to downgrade to older technology just for use. It cannot be the router side as I was using a wireless printer, macbook, iphone, blackberry, and tablet off the router without any problems. I think Apple needs to figure out why the IPAD is having issues with Belkin routers, it is not for the consumer who pays top dollar for their product to struggle with simple use.

Just my two cents.

Thank you for your change of thoughts, but I would not say it is a downgrade. I would say that Apple tries to make something wifi accessible for the general wifi communities. (IE families that have a basic broadband connection, wirelessly by a 20 walmart router) Rather than have had it censored for a high-tech secured VPN.

I don't think it is the iPad. I use WPA2 with no problem at all on my iPad. No issues with it waking up and getting back in wifi. Don't have to restart wifi for it to work.

I agree with this one. I use WPA2 at home and at the office. No issues whatsoever on waking up. Im using a CISCO and and a LINKSYS.

My iPAD recognizes them immediately .

I am in college, and I know some of you are attached to VPN's and what not. I dont know the name of all of our connections, but of course it is T3, Cisco bound and signed by us logging in with University credentials. however, I plan on using AirVideo and what not. We still have ethernet plugs, which are like 28mpb (plz don't make fun of me) So would it be better for me to establish my own network by buying a router for my iPad and phone and personal computer to link to? I notice that some of the guys are vested in this for their gaming systems as they cannot use their credentials to play "live"?

kiltym

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Firmware Version

Can someone state the exact firmware version when this problem was fixed?

Thanks. I need to know the version that actually fixed the issue.

I really appreciate the help.

fali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,,doesn anybody know the best App for the Facebook? Tried alot no success:(

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
fali said:
Hi,,doesn anybody know the best App for the Facebook? Tried alot no success:(

I'm using the my pad app,works just fine

fali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
I'm using the my pad app,works just fine

I almost tried each n every app available at app store for facebook,but every app has got some how issue on them..mypad,,friendly,,Fpremium,,venus,,facely hd,,friends,,friend screener pro,,liike..

Mypad doesnt show activity of friends plus i cant see one of friends posts,,dont know why :(

jaggs6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I solved the problem with new belkin routers by using these settings

here is the screenshot of my settings page

i51.tinypic.com/15i9d3l.png

have fun...

Most reactions