What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad Now Has Mind Of Its Own

Glboater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
within the last few days my iPad has gone whacky. Websites come up on their own, the page zooms in and the ads on the sides open themselves. While typing an email, it goes up to the CC field while I'm typing in the body of the email. Certain apps act weird as well. In iBooks, After a break, it does not go back to last page read. If I'm in Settings and working in General, it will go to Bluetooth on its own. All in all, strange. I have the latest iOS update and while I know iOS8 is not designed for the iPad2 this started well after installing the update. I back up my iPad in iTunes with a full backup on the computer. The first thing I tried is restoring my last backup which was prior to having any issues but I had the same issues. I then put the iPad back to original factory settings and then restored. Not as bad, but many of the same issues.

Does anyone have any suggestions??

Most reactions

Latest posts