What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad not reseting...

BradV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am having some problems with my iPad, I tried to jailbreak it, but after it completed, Cydia didn't show ( The Cydia icon ), when I tried to reset the loading icon just keeps spinning, I once left it it went for 2 and a half days... Today I just tried to update to Ios6 and it said it won't update... Any help will be great.

OP
BradV

BradV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On iTunes I get a error..

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you follow that guide exactly, you should never get an error.

iTunes can generate literally thousands of different errors. It's really important to provide details, specifically the error code... e.g. 3194.

Which error are you getting? At what point in the process? What version are you trying to restore? Please provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, folks simply cannot help or will be guessing. Thanks.

OP
BradV

BradV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea I did, I got the error I can't remeber what it was though...

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yea I did, I got the error I can't remeber what it was though...
You should try it again and this time take note of the error code you're receiving, in that way we can try and pin point the exact fix for your upgrade.

OP
BradV

BradV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I save my Shsh if I don't have Cydia? (Solved )

EDIT:

When I opened Tiny Umbrella, this popped up: http://i.imgur.com/Yqr4p.png

and i get the 1602 error..

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts