What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Newbie

New2ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a proud new owner of an iPad 1st gen... Why the 1st gen... been around longer and more knowledge out there for me to absorb and I look forward to it... It is the 64GB with iOS 4.3 and I purchased it brand new... I hope to learn alot and maybe interact with some of you very soon..

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

(Yes, it's the iPad2 but the iPad1 manual has disappeared from its 'usual' location..anyone know where it's gone?)

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_2_user_guide.pdf

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should have added that the iPad2 manual mainly deals with the operating system iOS4.3, which you have, so it should be good for most things on your iPad.

Tim
Scotland

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's in the iBook store, there is an iPad user guide for 4.2 so I'm assuming that is the one but I don't know how you link to it!

The Archangel

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for finding that out!! Much appreciated.

You'd think a Moderator would know where the manuals were kept.......

Tim
Scotland

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Thanks for finding that out!! Much appreciated.

You'd think a Moderator would know where the manuals were kept.......

Tim
Scotland

Google is your friend...........!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh, I do! Well ~ that'll never happen again!

That's it......look confident and put a professional look on your face as a newbie walks through the door.......you wouldn't want to lose that sale now would you......erm, would you?

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts