What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mount for tripod anyone, need one for photography

OP
H

hotstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A friend in London just asked about their products in a camera shop and they told him this company has no distributors outside the USA, they also did not understand why the shipping coated as much as the item though, been they can send it via reg certified mail too instead of fed ex express

As for the tripod in a pro photo studio environment all one needs to know here is if the iPad can mount on one like. Camera does on a ball head styled mount, this way it's adjustable in every direction.

Ishot is nit worth it unless your in the US and don't have to pay twice as much to ship it outside the us

Last edited:

Frog237

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A friend in London just asked about their products in a camera shop and they told him this company has no distributors outside the USA, they also did not understand why the shipping coated as much as the item though, been they can send it via reg certified mail too instead of fed ex express

As for the tripod in a pro photo studio environment all one needs to know here is if the iPad can mount on one like. Camera does on a ball head styled mount, this way it's adjustable in every direction.

Ishot is nit worth it unless your in the US and don't have to pay twice as much to ship it outside the us

I contacted them too for you hotstuff and told them that people in Europe are interested in your products but don't want to pay your international shipping rates. They confirmed that they aren't shipping Fed Ex Express international because of customs.
"We have always been shipping USPS EMS (Express Mail Service) International with tracking since the day our products went live. Sorry, but we will not ship International any other way." "Due to the fact that shipping with the cheapest international rates (with any carrier) does NOT include "Tracking". An international buyer could claim that they "never received the package", if there is no proof of delivery".

They seem pretty firm about their international shipping. Sounds to me like they have been through some rough international customers.

Perhaps you should have your friend contact them and work out plans to have the iShot Mounts debut in London!?!?!?!

Well I hope you find a solution to your endeavors, Hot Stuff.

Kin Lau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could get a leather/vinyl cover for the iPad , put a small hole in the middle, use a small 1/4" nut to fasten it to a tripod QR plate, which can be mounted on the head.

iKate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found this one for $65 @ bhphoto: The Joy Factory Tournez Tripod Mount for new iPad
Looks like just the ticket.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I came across an interesting portable studio aimed at EBay sellers.

The kit is called the Interfit INT 399 Portable LED Studio. It's a shame it doesn't include a movable clamp for an iPad or iPad mini.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts