What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad MobileMe gallery

Bradleybhill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to show my photo gallery in glorious full size on my ipad? I open mobileme gallery, and by default it is iPhone size. Is that going to require an updated gallery app on my iPad? Is it available?

iTazm0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None that I know of and I can't believe Apple hasn't upgraded these apps (iDisk App is iphone size too) to work with the iPad. Maybe they're waiting for the MobileMe changes to take effect.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None that I know of and I can't believe Apple hasn't upgraded these apps (iDisk App is iphone size too) to work with the iPad. Maybe they're waiting for the MobileMe changes to take effect.

YEA,, whats up with that,,

Ominx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreak and install FullForce for big screen goodness! :)
2ir215f.png

iTazm0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreak and install FullForce for big screen goodness! :)

Wow, how did you get it to work for you? It only displays iPhone screen size in the upper left corner when I use fullforce.

EDIT: Strangely as soon as I posted this, I gave it another try, toggling the fullforce switch for Gallery off and back on and... now it WORKS! woohoo. Thanks for reminding me man! :) Now get the iDisk app working Apple.....

Last edited:

Most reactions