What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini 5

Willster

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My first iPad was a 3rd generation and I updated to a 10.5” iPad Pro when it first came out which I still have. I’ve been having quite a lot of discomfort in my arm due to tennis elbow so I thought using a lighter iPad Mini may help whilst I’m having treatment for my arm. I’m finding the reduced weight is helping but I’m also really liking the iPad Mini form factor. The only two minus points compared to my iPad Pro is that the Mini has a lower res camera and only two speakers. Apart from that it’s really nice. I will resort to using the Pro if I want to watch a film and when I do it seems huge now. I’m also finding typing on the Mini is a bit more accurate. I’m sure it will come in handy for holidays or days out when I want to use an iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts