What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad menu for restaurants, anyone tried?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From what I can see, this is not a 'normal' app that you simply purchase in the App Store - rather you need to contact the company concerned and they will 'customise' the app to suit your particular restaurant - perhaps including a name, logo and other information. I think you need to contact the company directly and discuss your requirements with them. I doubt, though, if it's going to be a cheap app after they've done that customisation....

Tim

OP
A

AlCho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Tim!:)
I will check it out.. it looks very promising

guy_moskow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it's still relevant There's an amazing iPad menu app for restaurants, look for it in the appstore: "eMenu Pro For Restaurants".
If you are looking for a well tested and widely used system – with hundreds of installations around the world –you should take a look at "Conceptic's" products.

We are very pleased so far!

Most reactions

Latest posts