What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Mail not working internationally!

lishen3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am currently living in Jordan. Last week I began having trouble sending emails from the ipad mail app. I don't have problems sending from the internet, but if I pull up iPad mail and try to send from any of the three servers I have connected to it, it doesn't work. The emails just stay in my outbox for a long time until I get a message that says it can't connect to the server. To any server. Sometimes the emails eventually send, but not for a couple days. Why is this happening?

Calkid44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lishen3 said:
I am currently living in Jordan. Last week I began having trouble sending emails from the ipad mail app. I don't have problems sending from the internet, but if I pull up iPad mail and try to send from any of the three servers I have connected to it, it doesn't work. The emails just stay in my outbox for a long time until I get a message that says it can't connect to the server. To any server. Sometimes the emails eventually send, but not for a couple days. Why is this happening?

Are you running off of someone's Wi-Fi or are you on your ISP like Verizon or AT&T? If off of someone's free Wi-Fi then the firewall or other means of security is stopping that as it did me for a while until i researched firewall allowances. If Verizon or AT&T then check with your provider, good luck and keep us posted

Most reactions

Latest posts