What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad/Iphone contacts sync question

Johnhpower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have all my contact info on my IPAD2 and am thinking about buying an Iphone. I want to first get all the contact info on the iphone and then, if I add or change info on either device have it synced to the other. I do not want to use icloud or google due to the confidentiality of certain entries so my question is simple. Will the modifications sync back and forth through itunes? If so, then I assume when I do my 1st sync with the phone all the ipad's contacts will transfer to it and when I do subsequent syncs the devices will update each other.

Is this correct?

Thanks

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Another method is using MS Outlook for your contact infomation. When you sync with iTunes you have the option to sync your contacts with Outlook. Then you will be syncing both your iPad and your iPhone with the same info on your computer.

Most reactions