What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad IOs 4.3.3 broke,got new one and I locked into 4.3.5 (can`t downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icrap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello people, Im Jonathan .

Well the remedy hurts sometimes more than the illness itself .

My Ipad felt very bad while charging and the plug on bottom did the whole damage.

So I went to best buy ,got the (new) replacement and at home plug it in hoping it will restore to 4.3.3 so I will available to jailbreak it again.
some how I missed something and got persuaded into 4.3.5 which it sucks big time and it wont be JB . I`ve been trying changing the host files to whatever the steps are,TU ver 5.00.09 didnt do it ,e.t.c so I tried to "recovery mode "hoping will ask me which iOS got with.. it didnt work .. I would love to get back to 4.3.2 or 4.3.3 but 4.3.5..

any advice will be greatly received..

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does Tiny Umbrella show that you have SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.3?

If not, no, you'll never be able to load/run iOS 4.3.3 on your iPad. That window's long closed.

Sorry.

Marilyn

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so it came with 4.3.3 and you screwed up or screwed up.

although i wouldn't recommend you taking it back, and get another one by complaining about something stupid(i have a few thoughts).

was just thinking!!! hmmmn, does anyone know if you can take it to an apple store and complain about noticing how slow safari and other things run to a Genius, while using 4.3.5, and that you used 4.3.3 and never encountered this behaviour, and request 4.3.3 installed. Hey if i was desperate, i would def give it a shot.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like the idiot bar would fall for that.

"I swear safari is slower!" :)

You know for a fact, that people like you and me know more than people working there, they usually solve problems with the smart computers in front of them. So they would just give you a new iPad without worrying too much.

and safari was just an example to explain the post, not what i would use.

Last edited:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like the idiot bar would fall for that.

"I swear safari is slower!" :)

You know for a fact, that people like you and me know more than people working there, they usually solve problems with the smart computers in front of them. So they would just give you a new iPad without worrying too much.

Now that you point that out, I did call them the idiot bar... :D
They aren't that smart. They aren't the ones with the broken iPad.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread's not going in a good direction and the OP's question was asked and answered at the start.

Thread closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts