What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad from Canada to Dubai?

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Do you know if one can bring his iPad from Canada to Dubai. It's a wifi only and a friend is wondering if that would be an issue at Dubai customs?

Or is he better to buy one there?

VicoPad addict!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is he intending to keep the iPad in Dubai or return with it later? I've been through their Customs and Immigration several times and they are very thorough - so I take invoices/receipts in for expensive electrical items. They can then be checked in and checked out again when you leave.

Tim

OP
DrHouse

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Is he intending to keep the iPad in Dubai or return with it later? I've been through their Customs and Immigration several times and they are very thorough - so I take invoices/receipts in for expensive electrical items. They can then be checked in and checked out again when you leave.

Tim

I don't know, probably he will bring it back after his contract ends. But a good tip you gave...

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions

Latest posts