What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPAD excel APP that can show combo boxes (pick down list)

ithink12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've created a spreadsheet on Excel that I plan on using with the iPAD.

The Excel sheet contains several drop down boxes where a person clicks a cell and chooses the item form a list. I have tried documents2go but it does not allow the pick down list (not supported?)

Anyone know any apps that support this feature on the ipad?

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
i bought docs2go, did not support it.

:( thats a shame

being as you've used it, can you answer me a small question please?
i've got a simple accounts excel page i made on the pc (no multiple choice cells, just simple arithmatic boxes that keep a running amount of my expenses). i'm pressuming docs2go will atleast read this file, let me edit and add to it in my ipad, than let me save it back out for my pc again?

sch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Drop-down validation is missing from all of the Excel apps. I (and many others) have been asking on their support fora for months/years, but it's to a deaf ear, I'm afraid.

I cannot for the life of me understand why they don't see the advantages of this on small screen devices. It drastically enhances the UI and the capability of your spreadsheets.

Cheers,

Most reactions

Latest posts