What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Covers/Cases?

ted-donoghue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just got an iPad, and was wondering whether anyone knew of any websites that sold cool iPad cases/covers? I preferably want one that can stand up, and that doesn't scratch easily.
Also, not expensive!

Looking forward to hearing for you guys! :D

Ted

HK_USP_45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just got an iPad, and was wondering whether anyone knew of any websites that sold cool iPad cases/covers? I preferably want one that can stand up, and that doesn't scratch easily.
Also, not expensive!

Looking forward to hearing for you guys! :D

Ted

All that and not expensive? Yeah, and I want mine to fetch me a beer from the fridge, too. lol. Good luck.

nthnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're probably going to pay between $30 and $50 for a case that integrates a stand. Marware, Macally and Griffin are a few that immediately come to mind.

I've sent you a private message with a link to another site that has a photo gallery of many different cases. I didn't post it on here because I didn't think this website would want a link sending people to another website, lol.

OP
T

ted-donoghue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!

Thanks for the link nthnm - however, I was recommended by a friend to go to a site called Caesar Trading. They have a fairly good selection of iPad cases, and apparently they're getting better ones some time this week, so I'll probably wait until then. The only issue, is that it's a UK-only store, so unlucky everyone else!They're prices aren't too bad either, I guess. Got a pair of earphones to replace my iPod ones for £4!
Just search for Caesar Trading online electronics on Google, and take a look - just an idea...

EDIT: Plus, HK_USP_45, they do sell cases/wallets with stands!

Thanks anyway!

Ted

Most reactions

Latest posts