What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Contacts

Justju

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newly deflowered apple virgin and struggling a little with the simplicity of iOS.

When I first got mt ipad2, I was then hooked to my work computer and my exchange account at work. I had all my contacts from work synced to the iPad along with my email. I have since left my previous employer and my exchange account been disconnected.

My question is; since the account doesnt exist anymore, I want to delete it. But I also do want to keep the contacts. How do I keep the contacts after I delete the account? At the moment, i have turned off email sync on the dead account but i dRe not turn off sync on contacts because it says it will delete all contacts relatd to that account from the ipad. Is there a way to transfer those contacts to another email account that is active on the same iPad?

Thanks in advance for all answers.

Most reactions

Latest posts