What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad case

kyle97futter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought an ipad 2 and after i found out how easaly my ipod gets scratched i want to buy a case for my ipad but i have no idea which ones are good and bad can someone please help ( oh and please done recomend the cover that apple makes i want a case that protects the whole ipad not just the screen )

frederick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I originally bought the smart cover from Apple and whilst on holiday in the USA, have perused many such carrying cases for iPad 2.
I have found that the M-Edge "Latitude Jacket " is the best by far as it not only has the features below, but I can still use the smart cover with it as well.
Retails for about $ 40 but you can get on special for around $ 25.
Try the M- Edge web site.
Happy hunting and I'm sure that you won't be disappointed.

FEATURES

Lightweight jacket with nylon canvas exterior and black jeresy knit interior
Gopher/Molded mounting system holds device securely in place
Internal structural core material provides generous screen and device protection
Double closure zipper allows access to charging port without removing iPad from jacket

lumpy790

iPF Noob
Reaction score
100% love my ZAGG case with keyboard

ipad.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts