What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad case - black/slim/tpu?

S10xtremenlow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been searching google and this forum trying to find the exact case/skin I want. I'm hoping by making this post someone can offer some suggestions that fit what I am looking for...

Black -matte preferrably
Very slim - want to use it with a neoprene incase.
Wraps to the front

Would be nice if it showed the apple logo in the back but not a requirement.

Does MY perfect skin/case exist?

JAILBIRD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Belkin Grip Vuevcase I've been using meets most of your requirements.

It's a smooth rubber just like the iSkin Revo for the iPhone. It's also very slim and slightly wraps to the front. The only thing is, it's not black but a smoke color. You can see through it slightly. My wife has the Incase neoprene sleeve and the iPad fits with this case.

OP
S

S10xtremenlow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does it have slightly raised edges like the seidio one?

Know of any very similar to what you described but all black?

JAILBIRD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just took a quick look at Seidio's site. The belkin looks almost identical to the smoke Flexcase, but it's smooth across the whole back. I can't think of anything that is solid black off the top of my head. Hopefully someone else can chime in with something.

OP
S

S10xtremenlow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just took a quick look at Seidio's site. The belkin looks almost identical to the smoke Flexcase, but it's smooth across the whole back. I can't think of anything that is solid black off the top of my head. Hopefully someone else can chime in with something.
Thanks for your suggestions. If can't find anything else will certainly give that a try!

Most reactions

Latest posts