What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad calendar

Mick182

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying to use the calendar app that comes with the ipad to get a little more organized. The thing is I don't want to get any kind of alerts.

When I enter something in the calendar, it is initially set for no alert. Then, after it's been in the calendar a few seconds, it changes to give me two alerts; both 30 minutes before the event. Sometimes even after I've manually changed the alerts back to "None" it changes itself back.

I've checked all the settings I can think of under Notifications and Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.

If I'm missing something, if someone has any ideas that could help, I'd appreciate it.

OP
M

Mick182

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never mind, I finally figured it out and a few minutes after I posted this. My calendar was connected to my google account, and apparently my google calendar (which, as far as I know, I'd never used before) was set to notify me. So the ipad calendar was using that default.

Most reactions