What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad as a gaming platform

Skywaffle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, despite the lack of a physical controller (not that an accessory couldn't become a possibility in the future). What kind of game would someone want to see on the iPad? (and yes, I know, all current iPod / iPhone games work)

I am speaking of one that would take advantage of the bigger screen, better graphics, and faster CPU.

Varking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something like an MMORPG with 3d graphics. The stuff out there now, graphically, is unimpressive and it would make a killing on the market if somebody did a decent job.

Maybe Blizzard will take up the challenge.

Jyrbian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I would like to see...

I think that there is now a real possibility of extending the existing playability of games on the MAC and PC using the IPAD as a type of remote game input / output device. Something similar to how you can use your PSP with the PS3, or the input screen used on the Nintendo DS. This would be nice for multiplayer games as well.

Such as a poker game where the dealer screen is on the computer, and the on the IPad you play your own hands. This could make for interesting RTS and FPS type games... There are many other ways this type of use could expand games.

odessy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a great MMORPG called GraalOnline classic (it's more of a lifestyle to some people...)
This game if for....iPad iPhone iPod pc Mac Lunix and all that other good stuff :D

If you like a game where you can say what ever you want,and do what ever you want
This is the game for you

Most reactions

Latest posts