What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD Apps

mikespeight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Firstly, apologies if there is a section dealing specifically with Apps, feel free to move this thread if there is one.
So - I came across TuneIn Radio - a brilliant app, if, like me, you like to listen to radio stations other than the standard offering

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I moved your post to the Apps section. Yes, TuneIn has to be one of the best apps in all time. Just brilliant and incredible value too. So many cool features - I love the really clever engineering - really well thought out.

Tim

bdegrande

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wunderlist - free, very simple to do list app. Wjy I like it is that it runs prety muych anywhere, you can access it from their web site, and it also has apps for iOS, Windows. Mac, and Android, and it automatically syncs your data as you enter it.

And another enthusiastic second for TuneIn Radio.

Most reactions