What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Apps Tracker?

DrJNAB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an app that tracks the apps installed free/pay on your Ipad?

OP
DrJNAB

DrJNAB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was hoping to find an app that would keep track of your personal apps, the purchased apps and your free apps on your iPAD. Maybe not possible? DrJNAB.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand the question... The apps you buy are right there on your iPad so why would you need another app to tell you what apps you already have???

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Appshopper Does Keep Track of all your owned

Apps. Unfortunately you have to enter each app you have on your iPad manually. I found out about Appshopper after I already had 15 apps.

OP
DrJNAB

DrJNAB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a quick way to get the apps currently on the iPad to appshopper.

Johan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.johanfoto.com
I don't think so, but I don't use this feature of AppShopper because App Store basically does the same thing (except that you won't receive push notifications). I simply start it up once a day to let it check for any updates.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm confused too. If you flip thru your home screens you will see what apps you have, nothing is hidden. If you backup on iTunes they will all come back on next restore.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think so, but I don't use this feature of AppShopper because App Store basically does the same thing (except that you won't receive push notifications). I simply start it up once a day to let it check for any updates.

I had a little chuckle here, Johan, because I also check the app store once a day for updates. I sometimes feel as if it were Christmas when I see an update. Oooooooh, shiney! Gotta download! :D

Marilyn

DocRon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I understand what he means...

for those of us who accumulate hundreds of apps (mostly the free ones), the iPad will only show something like 220 of them. The rest are on the pad but you can only boot them if you remember their name and search for them. Right?

When I sync my iPad it does not show all the apps I have stored... not sure how it chooses what it shows on its list. So it would be nice to have something that keeps a master list of all the apps you have ever downloaded and you could call up (if only you could remember its name.)

Most reactions

Latest posts