What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad app iAnnonate alternate

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

I like above apps very much. As I can write note on my PDF file. But my issue is I need to save the doc at dropbox. Can some one share with me any apps same as above yet can save PDF doc at dropbox.

Paul

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a way to save a document to Dropbox from within iAnnotate.

When you are in the document you wish to save, press the arrow (the curvy one on the upper left side). Select "Open In..." The app will have you decide which type of sharing option you want to perform: Annotated, Flattened or Original.

Once you select one of the three options, a pop-up box will appear. One of the options (at least on my iPad) is the option to "Open In..." Dropbox.

When you select it, Dropbox will open and you decide where in Dropbox you want to put the document. Once you decide, it gets uploaded and then it is accessible to anything that can access Dropbox.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great and thank I learn a great lesson . Many thank for all who reply my post. Some how think of it apple have many trick because it make it too easy for user and that why apple so successfu now.

Most reactions