What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad App Developers More Optimistic Than Ever

Temp40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.tabletbuzzblog.com
Apple iPad sales continue to surge which is having a domino effect and creating a world of possibilities for app developers. According to Chitika Labs over 1 million iPad units have already been sold. That number is quite impressive considering the new device has only been on the market for a little more than three weeks. We can’t confirm how accurate that number is, nonetheless it’s no far stretch to say the iPad is selling like ice in the desert and this is only the beginning.

Read full story here

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple iPad sales continue to surge which is having a domino effect and creating a world of possibilities for app developers. According to Chitika Labs over 1 million iPad units have already been sold. That number is quite impressive considering the new device has only been on the market for a little more than three weeks. We can’t confirm how accurate that number is, nonetheless it’s no far stretch to say the iPad is selling like ice in the desert and this is only the beginning.

Read full story here

Merci, most of my friend in dev field are now just working in iPad …. i am not surprise about that at all

Even us we are yet working developing products for iPad

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love games like the next guy...but am patiently waiting for more productivity apps.

I HATE to run iPhone sized apps on my iPad...hate it!

Looking forward to more app dev!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few years ago, the economy tanked and experts expected the market for devices like Apple products would go away. As usual, the 'experts' were wrong. The iPhone is going stronger than ever, and the iPad is breaking all records.

Most reactions

Latest posts