What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad App Developers Happy To answer your Development Questions

pyxiapps.com

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys

PyxiApps Australia are a professional iPad app development company and we would ove to answer any questions you might have about the application development process.

If you're thinking of developing an app but have no idea where to start we would be happy to help you out as best we can.

Just post us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Regards
The PyxiApps Team

cjoy2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

I plan on getting into iOS development and must start learning the programming languages. My plan is to start with c++, then objective c and cocoa programming. After mastering these languages, then go on to the 2-4 classes offered on itunesU through Stanford. I also will be purchasing a Mac mini in the future. What are some good books to start c++ programming? I will use the big nerd ranch guides for later courses.I want to to have a solid base before starting any app development. I have 4 semesters of programming courses way back in 1988- 1990 so I do have some background . Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

barrygordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need a special app developed to control the Backlight. Yes, I know the iPad will have to be jailbroken. I can provide a spec of what I want, and would like a price quote to do the work. It should be very simple because there is a private API to control the backlight. The app must be callable with a URL schema, and accept as part of the call, the command (on or off) and the app schema to return to. It must not affect the touchability of the screen. It must run on an iPad 1 iOS 5.1

Most reactions

Latest posts