What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for ipad app developer....and suggestions on concept development

ashay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys
Just found out this app which is dedicated to iPad.

I am looking for a iPad app developer to help me develop my concept development....

I have many questions and would appreciate everyone's contribution and sharing of their knowledge.

Questions as below
A. Have few business ideas which can be translated into apps for people to use on iPad, is there any way one can research on if users need any particular service or is the app idea going to work
B. Does one go ahead and make an app to show it to the supplier of service and then get their confidence or other way round first discuss and then develop an app ?
C. How long and how much does it cost to do a robust app with things working right from day one..

Many more questions but need to start somewhere.

Appreciate ur feedback and direction,

OP
A

ashay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim for the advice.
As my idea for the app depends on some service provider for monthly content. Do u think I should start talking to them right away about the idea or still develop the app & show them the real product so that they know how there content will be used in a more effective way than the regular brick n mortar business.
And then if the project works I start getting on board the content provider and launch the app.

Most reactions