What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad and Windows Live Skydrive

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've set up the Skydrive account and used Safari to go to my Live site.

I've Googled skydrive and Ipad but I don't see anything helpful.

Is another Ipad program required? Is there a way to utilize Skydrive with the Ipad that I don't know about?

Any suggestions would be most helpful.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not sure about Skydrive, but I do have an Office Live account and have a website hosted through them and I know that in order to edit my web page or to get into my account information, I can only do it through IE8 and I imagine that is what is going on in your case.

The web browser I use most of the time on my iPad is Atomic. One of the nice features of Atomic is that you can make other programs think your browser is Safari, Firefox or IE6, 7 or 8. I haven't tried this with any of my Office Live stuff, but now I am curious!

Samurai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to access my Skydrive but I have way too many pictures. It tried to get there but it kind of got bogged down. I'm going to have to divide them into albums (I have every digital picture I've ever taken on Skydrive).

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you download or upload anything from the iPad? I know the iPad has some weird upload limitations, but how about the downloading? Was looking to set up something similar.

PaulRidden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try iSMEStorage. This works very well with SkyDrive and even the Live Mesh 2011 files that are available from SKyDrive (although Live Mesh 2011 files are only read only like they are in the SkyDrive web site). With this App you can upload photos, files, sync directories to your device etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts