What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad and Gmail

applenewbie65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, realize I am clueless so lets start there! Just got an Ipad and then created a gmail account. How do I import my address book from my optonline account? Also once in gmail I do not see where my contacts/address book is. Additionally once I receive a reply back to an email I do not see where I can add the sender to my contacts...the email address is not a link and there is not additional options next to Reply as I have read in some posts.
HELP!!, Thank you.:(

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just looked at my gmail account and I did find the dropdown menu where you can add a sender to your contact list. On the email go to the very corner of the message next to the reply arrow and there is a down arrow. Click on that and you will see an add to contact list. I already had a gmail account before I got the iPad so I am not sure of how you import others over to it. You can add your other email account onto your iPad by going to settings, mail, contacts, calendars and accounts, add account and go from there.

Most reactions

Latest posts