What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying iPad Air today, i feel a bit guilty though as my iPad 2 works just fine and does all i want, it's very tempting though.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying iPad Air today, i feel a bit guilty though as my iPad 2 works just fine and does all i want, it's very tempting though.
Don't worry, that guilty feeling will disappear as soon as you open the box. :)

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry, that guilty feeling will disappear as soon as you open the box. :)
Yes i'm sure you're right, i'm going to look and have a play with one now, i have a feeling i'll come back with one :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes i'm sure you're right, i'm going to look and have a play with one now, i have a feeling i'll come back with one :)

Well, you can leave your credit cards & checkbook @ home - ;) :D

I was going to wait until I upgraded my iMac & MBPro to Mavericks which I did last night - NOW, no excuse to go out and look @ the iPad Air - have a 2 also but the smaller size & retina display (for reading) is just too tempting! Dave :)

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well i knew i shouldn't have looked...yes i came home with one :) I will set it up later.....accessories here i come :)

Last edited:

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well i knew i shouldn't have looked...yes i came home with one :) i sold my iPad 2 and it paid for almost half of the new one, really pleased with that, i've been using it since July 2011, I will set it up later.....accessories here i come :)

I just did the same thing! I still love my ipad2 but came home with the new Air model! It was time for an upgrade......right? How did you sell your iPad 2?

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just did the same thing! I still love my ipad2 but came home with the new Air model! It was time for an upgrade......right?

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF
Just finished setting mine up..... I'm loving it already, the colours just pop and even IOS 7 looks better on this.....Yes was definitely time for an upgrade :)

Last edited:

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just finished setting mine up..... I'm loving it already, the colours just pop and even IOS 7 looks better on this.....Yes was definitely time for an upgrade :)

I tried out an iPad Air at our Apple store today. Boy is it light! My wife wants an iPad or an iPad Mini. As she will be using the device indoors only, the air will win.

I must check out our CEX store for selling on unwanted kit!

I willbe interested to read how you get on with your acquisition, Ivy.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried out an iPad Air at our Apple store today. Boy is it light! My wife wants an iPad or an iPad Mini. As she will be using the device indoors only, the air will win.

I must check out our CEX store for selling on unwanted kit!

I willbe interested to read how you get on with your acquisition, Ivy.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk.
I'm getting on really well with it Richard, i still can't get over how wonderful the screen is, the colours are so vivid, i can definitely recommend it....

Last edited:

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So smooth and fast, even compared to the iPad 4.. Love the size but it does look smaller at a glance even though it's the same size

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So smooth and fast, even compared to the iPad 4.. Love the size but it does look smaller at a glance even though it's the same size

It really does look smaller, doesn't it? Almost like its really 16:9 aspect ratio versus 4:3. But yeah, super smooth and the screen is oh so lovely! :)

quadtronix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold my iPad 2 for a Surface and then sold my Surface and mini. Tomorrow I will be looking at the Air. Can't wait!!
:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

quadtronix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my iPad Air today! Space Gray, 16GB, WiFi... Love it! So thin, so light, very fast, love the design overhaul... Can't wait to put it through it's paces. Been reading on it a lot today. Ebooks and web. Installed Evernote, YouTube, nook and kindle. That's about it. Gonna install pulse later, maybe flipboard too. So far so good!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts