What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air movie to TV

Pricoxxx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have downloaded a couple of Amazon Prime movies to iPad and was wondering if it is possible to now interconnect it with my Vizio TV to watch it.

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unable to answer directly, but I use a lightning to HDMI adator and hdmi cable to connect my iPad air 2 to our Panasonic tv. Then I believe, although have not tested definitively, that anything on my iPad screen is mirrored to the TV. We can certainly watch some of the catchup tv shows.

What apps do you play the Amazon prime movies with?

OP
P

Pricoxxx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks NSquirrel. WRT the movie app... I haven't gotten that far yet... :)

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No problem. My reason for asking about the app, was that I have no idea if you have to watch the movie on an Amazon app, hence they could, presumably, block the HDMI output (-copy protection and all that). Hopefully others, with far more knowledge will be along shortly to clarify the situation...

Most reactions