What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 4 World Clock to iPhone?

mtb01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the features I liked about the iPad 4 was the world clock. Is it possible to get this version of the iPad world clock on your iPhone?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the features I liked about the iPad 4 was the world clock. Is it possible to get this version of the iPad world clock on your iPhone?
The iPad and iPhone each have their in version of the built in world clock app. As they are built in to iOS, the iPad version is not available on the iPhone and vice versa. You could try searching in the App Store to see if you can find what you want for your iPhone.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score

If I'm not mistaken, there IS an inbuilt feature of world clock on iPhone, just a bit different from the iPad version.

OP
M

mtb01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, not only were the world temps and times convenient, but I also liked the sun light wave. I checked out some other apps but I guess I'll look more into them. Worth an ask anyway, cheers guys :)

Most reactions

Latest posts