O ocean2026 iPF Noob Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Rockport TX Oct 7, 2013 #1 Any easy solution to connecting lightning to HDMI - for projectors or HDMI TV?
E Erik120 iPF Noob Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 12 Reaction score 2 Oct 10, 2013 #2 This one? Lightning Digital AV Adapter - Apple Store (U.S.)
Y yianniskyr iPF Noob Joined Sep 29, 2010 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location Gr Oct 11, 2013 #3 Does it support 1080 the adaptor? I have read rumors that no. Please confirm somebody
dhewson777 iPF Novice Joined Feb 23, 2012 Messages 1,589 Reaction score 163 Location Brisbane, Australia Oct 11, 2013 #4 yianniskyr said: Does it support 1080 the adaptor? I have read rumors that no. Please confirm somebody Click to expand... The above link says yes.
yianniskyr said: Does it support 1080 the adaptor? I have read rumors that no. Please confirm somebody Click to expand... The above link says yes.