What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4 iTunes music video sync issue

Cleo100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies if this has been asked before! Having an iTunes meltdown

Just bought a new ipad 4 and have been using I tunes on iPhones for years, synced ipad with iCloud to download apps etc. And I have connected to my local iTunes to download music and videos and I have selected manually the albums and videos I want to transfer, "sync songs" and "sync videos" is ticked in the summary information under options.

I have tried all sync options in the summary window under options, have then hit sync and in all circumstances it goes through the sync process but no music or videos transfer to my ipad. I am running the latest iTunes 11.0.1.12, and iOS 6.01 on the ipad.

Any help that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated as this is driving me batty!!

Cheers

Cleo

kilgerzz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I got mine and plugged it in to my mac, I got three options. They were to set my iPad up the same as my iPod, to set it up the same as my iPhone, or to start it as a new iPad. I clicked in set it up as my iPod, And everything on my iPod also transferred to my iPad. What you could do is go to the music library and pic the songs you what from there

Shadow Catcher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cleo You have to enable Wi-Fi syncing with iTunes on your computer using a cable and click "sync with this iPad over Wi-Fi"

Most reactions

Latest posts