What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'd look like this, LOL
YouTube - iPad Call.flv
Rofl_111.gif
...Ooooooh!...Almost lost my bladder there! Thanks a lot!
Rofl_111.gif

john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
hey guys, can 3G ipad make phone call? if i use BT ear set? it will look professional.

With the whistle phone application you can make calls. I only briefly tried it, but it seems to work.

Or you could jailbreak the iPad and then you can turn on VOIP on 3G. Then you can use Skype.

I make VOIP calls over my WiFi AND 3G without jail breaking anything. I'm writing up a tutorial/walkthrough for iPad-candy.com showing exactly step-by-step how I did it.

It's not that hard and totally free... *you just have to chew a gum ball.
I hope to have the tutorial up soon! I will not get involved in discussions / arguments about WHY you'd do this, and I'm aware there are limitations to the solution, I'm just showing HOW to do it. ;)

Stay tuned if you're interested.

Regards,

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not that hard and totally free... *you just have to chew a gum ball.
I hope to have the tutorial up soon! I will not get involved in discussions / arguments about WHY you'd do this, and I'm aware there are limitations to the solution, I'm just showing HOW to do it. ;)

Stay tuned if you're interested.

Regards,

Can’t wait to read how to do it …. depend on when and where but can be a solution …

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has someone started a new thread that I am not aware of? It's no fun coming here when there is not anyone here and no new post :(

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most of what is being posted is about what people want added to the iPad. We haven't reached the point where people starting finding the little tricks and apps to make things more fun. Hang in there.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the time for this thread has passed and it should be put to sleep. I also think there should be a new thread created for those outside of the US that are awaiting their iPad. This thread was helpful to me - I'm sure it would be helpful to others in a different configuration.

regards - David

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
DavidNM said:
I think the time for this thread has passed and it should be put to sleep. I also think there should be a new thread created for those outside of the US that are awaiting their iPad. This thread was helpful to me - I'm sure it would be helpful to others in a different configuration.

regards - David
Go to international thread that's what we set it up for thanks Colin

Krew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVD to iPad is a useful DVD to iPad software which can rip any DVD to iPad with super speed and lossless quality.
DVD to iPad Ripper is so far the best DVD to iPad software which is specially designed for iPad users to rip any DVD to video format that iPad support. Except for iPad, you also can export output format on iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPhone, etc.
Seeking for higher quality, advanced users can adjust video settings, video and audio settings also can be reset. Batch conversion, join files, instant preview and snapshot are all provided for iPad users. Download DVD to iPad Ripper freely for easier enjoyment.

ok actually? This isn't free its $29. And the best converter? LOL, erm...no. Instead, how about downloading Handbrake which is open source and really FREE and using it to convert video? It's way better. Just use the Apple TV setting.

HandBrake

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I'll b the first to ask who is tired of their iPad and maybe even regrets spending the money on it? I will answer after I receive some comments on my post. Thanks to anyone who answers.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are some who will regret buying one when the new wears off, but I doubt it will be very many. I am finding new ways to do things that was not possible with my MacBook. The more I use this, the more I appreciate it. This evening I came home to a tornado warning. The wife and I drove to a parking garage to wait it out with hundreds of others. Everyone had the ability to monitor the reports on the radio, but with my 3G, I was able to view pictures and maps, not to mention read weather reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts