What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiffchaff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Ireyn330, it's good to hang out with people who understand! Most of my friends are not very techie and would roll their eyes if they knew I'd taken the afternoon off work and was staring out the window, waiting for FedEx....

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I am the absolute last person in the eastern time zone to take delivery from FedEx today.

I got it at 3:04 PM EDT. The FedEx driver said they were absolutely blown away with these things today, and each and every one required a signature which slowed him down. He said he had hundreds on his truck alone.

He also mentioned that since this was the last day of the month volume was up and every driver was dismayed to see their trucks were overloaded. But he had a good take also in that this indicated the economy was up and more people would be working soon.

:eek:

That is TOO funny that you are the last one to get yours! Who woulda thunk it??? But have fun any way.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm definitely getting another cover as well. The apple cover was just to have one right away and since they were the only ones to actually have both ipads I figured it would have the best fit. My goal is to find a similar case but made out if a high end leather. Now that both ipads are out I trust the fitting will be more precise.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last week two fed-ex deliveries, both at 10am, today for the ipad, he just left at 3:30! But it's here now!

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm definitely getting another cover as well. The apple cover was just to have one right away and since they were the only ones to actually have both ipads I figured it would have the best fit. My goal is to find a similar case but made out if a high end leather. Now that both ipads are out I trust the fitting will be more precise.

I got mine online. I think I got it through Ebay. But it is new and made from Buffalo hide. It is a rich brown and wa only $32.00. I love it. I will try to find out who I ordered it from. It fits better than "incase" that I got from the Apple store. That was gifted to my husband too. :)

I was just remembering when the FedEx guy came, how I was jumping up and down on the sidewalk. No Arthur or Ritis or any kind of pain!

chiffchaff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Edlex, when you find that high end leather cover be sure to post about it because I'm looking for something very similar. Like you I wanted to let the 3G model be out a while so companies could get a good fit designed.

cctiger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wonder if I can leave work early, Cough Cough I'm coming down with Ipox and only syncing or cowbells can cure my fever

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bypassed the AT&T registration when I first turned Paddy on. Can anyone tell me how to get back to it. I have a router in my house so I did not need it at first. But I know that I will want it when I leave the house. I take my Paddy everywhere I go. And I know when I used the WiFi I used to get mad because I could not get online.

vknight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Breakfast and lunch on the front porch... Mr FedEx arrived at 12:30 today. I've barely put it down since...

TelSteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YES!! Finally got my new baby. The Fed Ex driver told me she was surprised to see so many people home today waiting for pick up. I told her that Apple notified all of us that a signature was required. She said "Oh" and that she had plenty more to be delivered.

Syncing now. :cool:

vknight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bypassed the AT&T registration when I first turned Paddy on. Can anyone tell me how to get back to it. I have a router in my house so I did not need it at first. But I know that I will want it when I leave the house. I take my Paddy everywhere I go. And I know when I used the WiFi I used to get mad because I could not get online.

Go to settings, upper left.

chiffchaff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2:40pm
I resorted to cleaning the window I've been staring through, to pass the time and the better to see Santa when he comes.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got Em! Now going to set the boxes on my desk, change into some casual clothes, go to the grocery store and buy a bottle of champagne - and then come up and open the sucker up!

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found the cover. It even came with a small cloth and a screen cover (which I have not used). Here it is:
I guess the company is "ipadaccessories."

Item:300415751901

imgFreeShipping.gif
!BqYBB5wCGk~$(KGrHqEH-CcEuYLIK3lpBLvgLEnWZQ~~_35.JPG

Please wait
Image not available

IPAD CASE REAL BUFFALO LEATHER W/FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR

ipadccesories ( 235
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
Item condition:--Sale date:Apr 14, 2010

Quantity:1
Price:US $32.00
imgGuaranteeNGVI_icon.jpg

imgGuaranteeNGVI_newribbon.jpg

imgGuaranteeNGVI_EBPname.gif
eBay will cover your purchase price plus original shipping. Learn more

Shipping and handling

Item location: MIAMI , United States
Shipping to: United States

Shipping and handling
To
Service
Estimated delivery*
Free shipping
United States
US Postal Service First Class Mail®

3-6 business days after seller receives cleared payment

*The estimated delivery time is based on the seller's handling time, the shipping service selected, and when the seller receives cleared payment. Sellers are not responsible for shipping service transit times. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.

PS. I had to put it outside to air it out when I first got it. It is TRULY leather. Odor is gone now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts