What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks I changed wallpaper and scratches r gone. Now, where is the bookstore app

askbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.usaconnectors.com
San Diego, CA. 11:54am Pacific Time.
FedEx Website: "On FedEx vehicle for delivery"
I sit and I stare.
I refresh and wait.
It will be delivered to my Postal Annex Office soon, I know.
But I sit and I wait and I refresh.
They'll call me.
They know me.
I've called them twice now... just in case the FedEx Site is wrong.
And it's not wrong.
A FedEx Driver here in San Diego is eating his lunch, listening to music on his radio.
And My iPad waits solemnly with him.
I will be back, with a fantastic "It's Here!!!" post...
I know I will be back.
But right now it is a solemn time.
Waiting.
Waiting and refreshing...
a-s-k-b-a-b-y

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
San Diego, CA. 11:54am Pacific Time.
FedEx Website: "On FedEx vehicle for delivery"
I sit and I stare.
I refresh and wait.
It will be delivered to my Postal Annex Office soon, I know.
But I sit and I wait and I refresh.
They'll call me.
They know me.
I've called them twice now... just in case the FedEx Site is wrong.
And it's not wrong.
A FedEx Driver here in San Diego is eating his lunch, listening to music on his radio.
And My iPad waits solemnly with him.
I will be back, with a fantastic "It's Here!!!" post...
I know I will be back.
But right now it is a solemn time.
Waiting.
Waiting and refreshing...
a-s-k-b-a-b-y

Hang tough! You made it 6 weeks. You can do this!!!

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine came around 11:00 am, then I had to go out. Sync took no time at all, but I had only apps to load. Almost full charge! I have five bars of AT&T service...Just now making my first post and now to go setup the Kindle app. Talk to you all later!

nzahr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it is soooooo great to hear the happiness is everyone's messages.......it will be interesting to keep reading through the weekend to see how everyone is getting along......what a beautiful beautiful piece of work this ipad is!!

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So finally after many months and many posts, I HAVE MY 3G!!!!!!! Delivered @ 1:53PM by a very nice fedex lady who said that everyone she had delivered one to was acting like little kids. I beleive her exact words were 3 year olds. Now I happen to have a 3 yr old and he is much more mature than me! Bad news is I'm on daddy duty now and can't even open the box! But at least I know it's here.:D

Last edited:

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is too wonderful! I am sitting in line at Taco Bell as I type this! 3G is awesome and well worth the agony of the last 6 weeks!

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is so great all set up downloaded book and read some oh we r lucky pol to those who haven't gotten theirs yet u will looove it hang in there it will b soon fed ex man said he had 60 to deliver today

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FedEx phone call lied

Well I am the absolute last person in the eastern time zone to take delivery from FedEx today.

I got it at 3:04 PM EDT. The FedEx driver said they were absolutely blown away with these things today, and each and every one required a signature which slowed him down. He said he had hundreds on his truck alone.

He also mentioned that since this was the last day of the month volume was up and every driver was dismayed to see their trucks were overloaded. But he had a good take also in that this indicated the economy was up and more people would be working soon.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts