What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacCarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yum!

It is lunch time and he is setting in his truck eating a big shrimp po-boy sandwich drinking a Barqs root beer.

Makes me homesick for a shrimp po boy from River Road Grocery--or anywhere!

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is lunch time and he is setting in his truck eating a big shrimp po-boy sandwich drinking a Barqs root beer.

Makes me homesick for a shrimp po boy from River Road Grocery--or anywhere!

I made myself hungry for one and there is a po-boy shop just 4 blocks from my house. But I am afraid to leave until the Fedex person brings me my iPad.

MacCarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just delivered!! 1:15CDT. FedEx driver said "What is it? My truck is full of these things!"

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The UPS person just delivered my iPad messenger bag and joked about the papers I have hanging on my door. I told him they were for the Fedex person and said he was probably having a 3 hour lunch. :(

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. I can breath now. I have synced my new baby, turned over my other baby to my husband, and tried on my new mink coat.

Sunday, after I have on makeup and have my hair done, I will take a picture with my new Paddy and my mink coat and put it on the forum.

I could not figure out why my husband kept following me to the front door when I was waiting for the FedEx person. And guess what? That Delivery tracking app is wonderful. When the truck was near by - the little green buble went away. When he drove up, I was standing on the sidewalk jumping up and down like a kid and waving. It was really hilarious!

My husband is in the other room playing with his toy!
My might do some housework now. Still looking at my coat though.

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine, got it all set up and now notice that it has scratches under the glass like the backround picture is scratched, I guess I have to call and arrange a exchange :mad: but I do love it.

tigerbait1953

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just picked up me 3g from Fed Ex. Wahoo!!

Lucky you! Did you have your purple and gold on when you picked it up? I will be waiting for the white truck and it is windy and looks like rain. Hope the rain holds off are it may delay delivery.

of course I had on purple and gold just like every day in one way or another.
I need to find a purple case for this baby. I haven't been home since I picked it up, so it's still virgin. I need for the Geaux Zone to adopt HTML 5 so I can watch Tiger baseball on the ipad.

iKimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine, got it all set up and now notice that it has scratches under the glass like the backround picture is scratched, I guess I have to call and arrange a exchange :mad: but I do love it.

Hi - I was just going to post that it was not the wisest picture that Apple chose for the background. :confused:

I thought my BOX & Screen were scratched underneath... it is NOT. It is meteors dashing through the sky. I am REALLY surprised they picked that. Once you sync change your wallpaper and you will be able to see that it is not scratched.

I thought the exact same thing at first! ;)

YankeeGal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, I'm loving this!!!

I have one question, and hope this is the appropriate place to ask it: how do I not sync all my iPhone stuff over to the iPad? Is there a way to select some and not all that I am missing?

With iPad pluged in to computer. On the left of iTunes you should see your iPad listed by the name you gave it. Click on it and you will see tabs, such as, info, music, apps, etc., click on apps and you will see all the apps that you have with a box to the left of each. They are usually checked, just uncheck the ones you do not want to sync and then check sync at the top apove apps and it will sync just the ones you have checked.

That worked! Thanks!

Now I just need to figure out why all my mail downloaded to the iPad and shows as unread. I'll get there lol!

JMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Houston...we have a problem...

I will probably never get out of bed again.
...or leave the sofa.

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi - I was just going to post that it was not the wisest picture that Apple chose for the background. :confused:

I thought my BOX & Screen were scratched underneath... it is NOT. It is meteors dashing through the sky. I am REALLY surprised they picked that. Once you sync change your wallpaper and you will be able to see that it is not scratched.

I thought the exact same thing at first! ;)

LOL you are right not the best picture. When I returned wi-fi to BB the gal behind the counter at first thought it was scratches.

Tigara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hooray!! :DGot mine at 10:30 at work. It is awesome. But, will have to wait until I get home to sync with my itunes. So, back in the box for a little while.:(

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally!!! laissez les bon temps rouler. Poor Fedex Person was huffing and puffing. Now to unpack and sync my baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts