What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received another email from Apple. In clicking on the tracking info in the email I found that my "baby" has moved from Middletown, PA to Newark, NJ.

YIPPEEEE!

Mine is still sitting in Middletown, Pa and I am in N Va to, wonder when it will move?

It may have moved and you just don't know it yet. Check the tracking on your Apple email. I never did hear anything from FedEx.

I did and it is now in Newark NJ just as urs is. Thanks ;)

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope we all keep posting after this to help one another with things. It has been fun. I can't wait until we all have them. I hope each one of you post from them as you recieve them, that would be fun. Enjoy ur :ipad-front: I know I will.

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
according to fed-ex, my 3G has now been:

Picked up
RANCHO CORDOVA, CA

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine were picked up in Rancho Cordova, Ca about 2 hours ago.

I'm assuming they'll catch a plane to Memphis and make it there around 9pm. Then another flight to Albuquerque - and then out for delivery.

Haven't charged my card yet but I don't really care anymore ;)

Celeste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay! I got the shipping confirmation email at 4:48 CST. It will be here by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow!

JMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope we all keep posting after this to help one another with things. It has been fun. I can't wait until we all have them. I hope each one of you post from them as you recieve them, that would be fun. Enjoy ur :ipad-front: I know I will.

Probably the first thing I do will be to post to this forum. :D

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fed-Ex really has some strange routes! I live in mid-Missouri. Ipad was shipped from Nashville this morning, straight shot from there to St Louis and on in to my area. But no, now it's in Indianapolis!! So basically traveling about twice the distance it needed to. :)

lawdood

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm assuming they'll catch a plane to Memphis and make it there around 9pm. Then another flight to Albuquerque - and then out for delivery.

Mine's in Rancho Cordova too...the thing is, that's like 15 minutes from my house.

Come on, let me just drive over there and pick it up!

cctiger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I expect mine to arrive around noon. I am having it sent to where I work and thats normally when they deliver Standard air.

JMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Mine's in Rancho Cordova too...the thing is, that's like 15 minutes from my house.

If it is not already on the delivery truck, you can call them and have them hold it for you at the facility for pickup.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got a phone call from FedEx stating this package needed a signature and to expect them in the AM.

That is unusual for FedEx.

lawdood

iPF Noob
Reaction score

If it is not already on the delivery truck, you can call them and have them hold it for you at the facility for pickup.

Checked the status again and now it says it's in transit but in Elk Grove which is farther away from me...come back!

Looks like I'll just have to be patient until tomorrow now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts