What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lv2rad8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the "shipped" email!:D It is coming from Rancho Cordova, CA (Sacramento County) and I am about 20 min away from Disneyland. Hope those little Fed Ex boogers put the pedal to the metal!

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope everybody comes back here tomorrow and posts when they receive their iPads and how it's going syncing up!

The first thing I write once I get it hooked up online is a post on this very thread. I plan to continue writing my ipad exploits on this thread as long as I'm a member here. Oh and btw, my shipping notice said 4lbs too. Maybe they're sending me a few ipads to check out.;)

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll be excited to see what these look like. Everyones shipping weight says 1 lb - so maybe we're getting the newer 'helium filled' weightless version?

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]Mine says 1 pound too (shipped from Rancho Cordova), but I'm not really worried -- I've shipped a lot of stuff where it has shown 1 pound for no apparent reason when the item has been as much a 60 pounds.[/QUOTE]

well, that is a good thing to hear... I am not too terribly worried... :eek:

I just figure that fed-ex does not know how much it weighs, where it is presently located or when it will get here... they only know they have it.

lboehme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right on Time

4/29/10: Finally got the Apple email today that my iPad 3g will be delivered tomorrow. Soooooo happy!

icepulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was so confident, but now I'm a-soilin' my trunks! Why isn't mine processed!?! 3:30 EST!!!

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok new shipping update. Left FedEx origin facility MOUNT JULIET, TN @ 12pm EDT. So it's in the air!

My account still dead as a brick and silent as the grave. No charges on my card and the hold that was there is gone. :(

Last edited:

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok new shipping update. Left FedEx origin facility MOUNT JULIET, TN @ 12pm EDT. So it's in the air!

My account still dead as a brick and silent as the grave.:(

All I can tell you is fedex is notoriously late in updating the shipping status compared to ups for example. Depending on where they are staging from they may not need to leave until just before delivery tomorrow. I'm just saying keep the faith and be happy it's fedex and not ups.

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received another email from Apple. In clicking on the tracking info in the email I found that my "baby" has moved from Middletown, PA to Newark, NJ.

YIPPEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts