What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kPad: I'm in the same boat. I called Apple early this AM and the guy was really vague and said that I "should" receive it tomorrow and get a shipping email within the next few hours. I called back around noon and that guy said even though it still says "Not Yet Shipped", I was guaranteed a Friday arrival because I ordered before the 19th. He said I would get a shipping notification at some point today. I still haven't received anything, but hope he's right!

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOW... I am glad to finally get a shipped notice... but look at the expected arrival date... this is not cool... especially for priority overnight...

Attachments

• ipad shipment notice.jpg
    ipad shipment notice.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 170

askbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.usaconnectors.com
Woot - literally as I refreshed my browser - it changed - and I received my shipment notification email. Expected delivery tomorrow (Friday) by 3pm.
Good news from San Diego California.
I can now breathe a little easier - it was somewhat disconcerting to see all these posts... but I think that everyone will be happy by the end of day tomorrow!
:)

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Engadget is reporting that someone got their iPad delivered today. I find that pretty hard to believe but my outlook is rather cloudy since I still have no change from PFS!

Shuladog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, now I got another email from Apple, titled, "You have been sent a shipment from the Apple Store" it's the same "Shipment notification" that they sent me 10 minutes earlier...still for my camera connection kit.

What's up with that?

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, now I got another email from Apple, titled, "You have been sent a shipment from the Apple Store" it's the same "Shipment notification" that they sent me 10 minutes earlier...still for my camera connection kit.

What's up with that?

Hey! That one was supposed to be for me! Lol!

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't believe anyone that says they got their ipad today. Nobody will get one before tomorrow. I'm just saying some people tell untruths for attention.

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fedex shipping just updated and it looks like it's shiipping from Nashville, TN.

Both my Fedex shipping has changed and show they were picked up at 6AM in Nashville, TN. If you are in Miami I hope they send yours by air. Over night ground will get to my area, New Orleans, by tomorrow no problem.

Last edited:

tigerbait1953

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If this is your shipment it isn't an ipad.

WOW... I am glad to finally get a shipped notice... but look at the expected arrival date... this is not cool... especially for priority overnight...

I looked at your attachment and it shows shipping weight of your package as 1 pound.
Ipad's weigh 1.5 lbs. without the box. It certainly isn't going to weigh 1 lb. with the box.
My 3G shipping weight says 4lbs. You must have something else ordered amd that is why it shows May 3rd for delivery. Did you get the magic email earlier this week confirming late April ship?

Not try to be anything but helpful, but a 1 lb box doesn't contain an iPad.

Last edited:

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No further word yet. When the last "30 April delivery" email went out, I didn't get it until sometime past 6:00 pm EDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts