What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamstefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Following on one of my previous posts, the powewr adapter was just updated and it shows as "prepared for shipment."

However, the iPad remains the same -late April.

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CAN THIS BE TRUE?? IT HAS YET TO HIT MY ACCOUNT BUT THAT TAKES 24 HOURS
FINALLY THE WAIT IS LESSENING

WHOOOOOHOOO!!!!

To Our Valued Apple Customer:

Thank you for your recent order of the magical and revolutionary

iPad 3G.

We would like to confirm that your order will be shipped in late

April as communicated at the time you placed your order. You will
receive a confirmation notice when your order has shipped.

PO number:

LA MESA CA Web order number: W69140847
Apple customer no: 900004

Just curious... How can you be customer 900004... When I'm customer 900004?

That is funny. I am customer 900004, also. LOL

tigerbait1953

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Apple customer number shows the same number in the email, but no reference in the order itself in the order detail record in the Apple store. Probably a number they assigned to all 3G preorders if everyone checks.

jamstefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CAN THIS BE TRUE?? IT HAS YET TO HIT MY ACCOUNT BUT THAT TAKES 24 HOURS
FINALLY THE WAIT IS LESSENING

WHOOOOOHOOO!!!!

To Our Valued Apple Customer:

Thank you for your recent order of the magical and revolutionary

iPad 3G.

We would like to confirm that your order will be shipped in late

April as communicated at the time you placed your order. You will
receive a confirmation notice when your order has shipped.

PO number:

LA MESA CA Web order number: W69140847
Apple customer no: 900004

Just curious... How can you be customer 900004... When I'm customer 900004?

That is funny. I am customer 900004, also. LOL

Does that mean we have to share one iPad??????

scarlettohara1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am SO glad to see that more people are getting the "great news"!! Gremlin.....couldn't agree more....i hope I don't scare the Fed Ex man when I sprint to his truck, screaming "Yes it is FINALLY here!".

scarlett, my dear, where is that copy of your e-mail stating you will be receiving your iPad on April 24. You are the only one that has received such and we all are curious to see it. Unless, you had to work late for the Government. Sorry if you took offense to my Rhet Butler comment. You must not have seen Gone With the Wind. Please don't flame me for this legit request. LOL:D

Mr sickpup....unfortunately in govt work most of the time it is not a 9-5 job. I already tried to post the shipping info from my iPhone and couldn't. I will post the shipping info as soon as I am able. Just promise me that once I do you will stop being disrespectful and/or a smart a$$....or is that just your nature?

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Apple customer number shows the same number in the email, but no reference in the order itself in the order detail record in the Apple store. Probably a number they assigned to all 3G preorders if everyone checks.

Here I thought I was special to Apple as 900004!

Now I feel like a piece of trash that has been had.

I bet Apple says that to all the 'girls' and just uses the same letter over and over again..

Last edited:

jamstefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am SO glad to see that more people are getting the "great news"!! Gremlin.....couldn't agree more....i hope I don't scare the Fed Ex man when I sprint to his truck, screaming "Yes it is FINALLY here!".

scarlett, my dear, where is that copy of your e-mail stating you will be receiving your iPad on April 24. You are the only one that has received such and we all are curious to see it. Unless, you had to work late for the Government. Sorry if you took offense to my Rhet Butler comment. You must not have seen Gone With the Wind. Please don't flame me for this legit request. LOL:D

Mr sickpup....unfortunately in govt work most of the time it is not a 9-5 job. I already tried to post the shipping info from my iPhone and couldn't. I will post the shipping info as soon as I am able. Just promise me that once I do you will stop being disrespectful and/or a smart a$$....or is that just your nature?

Scarlett... I'm checking the forum every 3 minutes just to see if you posted the screenie from your shipping notification... That is the only proof -so far- that we will be receiving our toys this week.

AppleADay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I can just kick myself for not pre-ordering. I trust, and certainly hope, that your new ipads will arrive at the weeks end and definitely before the end of April. I'm torned...I'm not sure if I should pre-order now or wait for the stores to receive them. How soon do you think they will reach BB and the Apple Stores? What do you recommend? Of course I want it as soon as possible.

askbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.usaconnectors.com
Same as everyone else here... I ordered early (March 18) and received the notification email like everyone else today. Everyone basically received the exact same email... honestly guys, you'll go crazy examining every single bit of evidence... everyone's in the same boat (literally!). They'll ship very soon from China, and then we'll all be caught tracking cargo flights into the USA.

All I know for sure is that the vast amount of evidence (ie here and everywhere else!) points to the exact same email that everyone received... next we'll see credit cards actually charged (as opposed to authorized!) and then a shipping notification... I VERY much doubt Apple will send anything else besides the shipping notification...

TTFN

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I can just kick myself for not pre-ordering. I trust, and certainly hope, that your new ipads will arrive at the weeks end and definitely before the end of April. I'm torned...I'm not sure if I should pre-order now or wait for the stores to receive them. How soon do you think they will reach BB and the Apple Stores? What do you recommend? Of course I want it as soon as possible.

Order one now, If it comes into a store grab that one and cancel your pre order before it ships.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Here I thought I was special to Apple as 90004!

Now I feel like a piece of trash that has been had.

I bet Apple says that to all the 'girls' and just uses the same letter over and over again..

There's only one iPad 3G that was manufactured. It will go to customer 90004.

Once delivered police will discover that Steve Jobs left on his very own iShip headed towards the iPlanet somewhere hidden behind Jupiter.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is going to see a shipping notification until Tuesday at the earliest. Listen to the press conference at 1 PM EDT.

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the 16gb around the 12th. Then on the 16th I changed it to the 32gb.

I received the email confirming this morning. Now it says "priority shipping."

This morning my credit card also said pending.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts