What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gremlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As seen in this video, the tapping of the heals did'nt work for Dorothy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6exm2Hi28Xw&playnext_from=TL&videos=4iTAH1fW8RM]YouTube - MadTV - Wizard of Oz (Alternate Ending)[/ame]

Gmunford

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is just pitiful. Thank god for you, my fellow sufferers - knowing I'm not the only one wandering aimlessly around my house, hollow-eyed, opening and closing my empty case, adusting my unused dock, checking the delivery status 2...3...10 times a day. And I'm beginning to worry...how will I fill this time when actually I get it? Someone should throw a party after we all get our deliveries. We could swap stories of our shared pain...and laugh together at the lowly wifi-ers who took the easy road.

Aareen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple's just introduced iPad tablet will support wireless 3G data network connectivity, and in what's sure to be a move that makes many potential buyers happy, it will ship unlocked with support for carriers that offer GSM micro SIM cards.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too am staying away from the store - I know I will come away with the wi-fi model and its not what i want, so i sit here and check my computer like a mental patient waiting for SOME word on a release date.

--Hi - my name is Dina and I'm an IPAD-aholic:D

I'm constantly refreshing the apple store order status page like a mental patient with OCD. Last night I woke up to pee and checked it on my touch. I know, tmi.

1271148300.gif

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is just pitiful. Thank god for you, my fellow sufferers - knowing I'm not the only one wandering aimlessly around my house, hollow-eyed, opening and closing my empty case, adusting my unused dock, checking the delivery status 2...3...10 times a day. And I'm beginning to worry...how will I fill this time when actually I get it? Someone should throw a party after we all get our deliveries. We could swap stories of our shared pain...and laugh together at the lowly wifi-ers who took the easy road.

1271144713.gif

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice cartoons to keep us smiling :)

I looked back to when the wifi iPads shipped, and they started charging credit cards on 3/30/10, 4 days before people received their iPads.

It shouldn't be long now!

Last edited:

mcfadyen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple's just introduced iPad tablet will support wireless 3G data network connectivity, and in what's sure to be a move that makes many potential buyers happy, it will ship unlocked with support for carriers that offer GSM micro SIM cards.

Does this mean that, in the event that the 3G isn't released in late April in Canada, I can buy a 3G in the States and use it here whenever 3G becomes available?

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I just went to check the order status and the store says it's being updated. Do you guys think this means anything?

latinnftl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It does mean something...but

We don't know what yet. According to posts on Macrumors and 9to5Mac it's new MacBooks. However, I will tell you that today I received a shipment notification from Apple saying my USB adapter for the iPad had been shipped--it originally had a "late April" shipping like the iPad.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Journal entry 4/12/2010: Well, its been a month since we signed on, and ten days since the first iPad sighting. The crew is getting restless. A couple have discussed jumping overboard. Most are lossing sleep and feeling listless. I don't know how much longer we can hold out. If we do not find some hope soon, frayed nerves may drive the weak to desperation. I worry that once the dam of emotions breaks, there will be no stemming the flood. God save our souls if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts