What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 mobile hotspot

Reaction score
Does anyone know if hotspot works on tmobile for iPad 3 it isn't showing as an option...if not then does anyone know a carrier that does support it? Thanks!

maxsquared

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you in the UK? I remember reading somewhere about mobile hotspot is not available in the UK and apple due to push out an update by end of April.

nidayaqoob1230

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for my birthday which is in July, my parents promised me that if I get 5 A's in my junior cert and raise 250 euro they will get me an Ipad. Its gonna be an only big present and I'm perfectly happy about that. They said I could choose whatever model I wanted but the more expensive, the less presents. So I've chosen the 64g Wifi white version. I just don't think that 4g is worth the price for a teenager who spends his life studying, playing video games, going out with friends and watching tv. I do 11 subjects and I'm not gonna name them. But my best ones and I'm very confident I'll get A's in are English, Geography, Science, History and French. I got A's in my mock exams for those and 3 B's They said that If I got 4 A's that I could make up the lacking A with 3 B's which seems fair. (makes me study all around insted of my favourite subjects) I don't really know what I'm asking here, just looking for an opinion I guess. Is an Ipad 3 worth it? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nidayaqoob1230 said:
for my birthday which is in July, my parents promised me that if I get 5 A's in my junior cert and raise 250 euro they will get me an Ipad. Its gonna be an only big present and I'm perfectly happy about that. They said I could choose whatever model I wanted but the more expensive, the less presents. So I've chosen the 64g Wifi white version. I just don't think that 4g is worth the price for a teenager who spends his life studying, playing video games, going out with friends and watching tv. I do 11 subjects and I'm not gonna name them. But my best ones and I'm very confident I'll get A's in are English, Geography, Science, History and French. I got A's in my mock exams for those and 3 B's They said that If I got 4 A's that I could make up the lacking A with 3 B's which seems fair. (makes me study all around insted of my favourite subjects) I don't really know what I'm asking here, just looking for an opinion I guess. Is an Ipad 3 worth it? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I cannot say whether an iPad is worth it in all situations... But I can definitely say getting A's is worth it. If you can make the iPad help with that rather than waste time on it then it would be worth it.

Most reactions

Latest posts