What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 Cases ???

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Midranger4 said:
It's inexpensive, not a fashion statement but functionally the best rotating stand I've found.

http://www.target.com/p/Philips-Padded-Easel-Case-for-iPad-Black-DLN1720-17/-/A-13106859

I've seen it as low as fifteen bucks at some sites. It has a Velcro strip and the pouch that holds the iPad itself is detachable and rotatable. My only complaint was the felt material seemed cheap to me but again...functionally it served...and still serves, as what is now my son's iPad1 case.

This new fangled iPad thingie sure is cool.

Looks good to me, but out of stock.

P.S. A price of $62.49 flashes up on the screen, then disappears. I assume that is a web page glitch.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just grab the manufacturer's description and/or model number and google it. You will find that it is available through any number of channels. A friend just got one for about 18 bucks including shipping.

unstee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.com
I just enjoy my iPad 2

I don't think so that iPad 3 is better than ipad 2, after a few days the ipad 3 put onto market. haha!!!

unstee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.com
maybe I want to waiting for the iPad 4 , haha...

then it will be named ipad 4?

PaulCarleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unstee, put down the Guinness and the iPad and step away from the keyboard.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
PaulCarleton said:
Unstee, put down the Guinness and the iPad and step away from the keyboard.

That's not Guinness...l

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the Targus VersaVue and the sleep magnet is placed so I have to twist the cover to make it put the Ipad to sleep. It works....but is useless. I took it back to Best Buy and they had 2 there that did the same thing. I emailed customer service at Targus and asked about this.......they didnt even have the decency to answer me. Last Targus product I will ever buy!!!

Anybody recommend another 360 case or one that does a good job of vertical and horizontal orientation?

Forget what I said about Targus, they did answer me immediately and told me they knew there was a problem and to fax them my address, a copy of the receipt and my incident # and they would send me a new one once they get it fixed, no need to send my old one back. They answered on my Yahoo email which I seldom check. Nice job Targus, top notch customer service from Beth!!!!

iPhoNettie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered the Speck Pixel case for the new iPad. Just came out.

hvaughan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cimo Case

Based on the "intelligence?" found here, I bought the Cimo Smart Cover Compatible Back Cover Case for the New iPad from Amazon. It cost $14.97 including S&H. This case fits the iPad perfectly and works just as well with the Smart Cover. I have a white iPad, so I got the clear cover, and it looks and feels great. I did not find it to be too slippery as some have reported. Thanks for the recommendations.

singchen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any decent rear strap cases?

Hi,

Wondered if anyone can help.

Got my new iPad last week and have been searching high and low for a case that incorporates a strap at the rear - preferably one that rotates.

I've had a look at products like the Griffin Air Strap but it doesn't appear to offer the 360 range of movement that I'm looking for.

The Belkin Grip 360 is ideally what I'm trying to get, but it seems that is only available for the original iPad, and I can't find anything on the market like that for the new iPad.

To make it even more of a challenge - a smart-cover compatible case would tick all the boxes for me :)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
singchen said:
Hi,

Wondered if anyone can help.

Got my new iPad last week and have been searching high and low for a case that incorporates a strap at the rear - preferably one that rotates.

I've had a look at products like the Griffin Air Strap but it doesn't appear to offer the 360 range of movement that I'm looking for.

The Belkin Grip 360 is ideally what I'm trying to get, but it seems that is only available for the original iPad, and I can't find anything on the market like that for the new iPad.

To make it even more of a challenge - a smart-cover compatible case would tick all the boxes for me :)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Try the deft swivel case. I have one and like it.

qvp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still on the hunt for cases. I bought 2 (Kingston and an off-brand) and they were too bulky for my preference.

altimax98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Targus Truss for when I'm bringing it to work with me. Withstands falls and has loads of protection. When I'm home it's naked

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions