What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 and Bose qc25 compatibility

tt1947

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased Bose qc25 headphones for my Ipad 3 model MD336LL/A. First, the headphones work fine with my Ipad Air and my Samsung phone.

When using the Bose Headphones with the Ipad 3, there is reduced fidelity, and the headphone remote controls do not work properly. In fact when the center remote control button is pressed, fidelity increases to a normal level. The plus and minus buttons do not work at all. Again, the headphones work fine on my other devices.

I've been searching this problem since 12/25, called Bose tech support and cannot find any answers to this apparent incompatibility. Have also checked the sound settings on the Ipad Accessibility menu and the mono sound button is off.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

Thanks and Happy Holidays.
Tom

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Make sure you've inserted the jack firmly. It was fairly easy to think the plug seated on my iPad 3, but a push resulted in a second click, and better audio.

Most reactions